Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It's Been Awhile

It has been awhile since I have updated the blog.. Landon keeps on bugging me and asking me when I am going to update it, I tell him that I have nothing entertaining and fun to write about! He said to just post pictures that I have taken and talk about them! So thats what I am going to do! This might be a picture overload post! But who doesn't like pictures right? Just a little update on us we haven't done anything crazy fun but we have kept ourselves busy to stay sane while living in a one room hotel!:) Payson is getting so so big! I feel like he is learning so much everyday and remembering what he is learning.. You tell him to go and get something and he will! He never used to do that! My baby is growing up!:( Landon is staying crazy busy with work, poor guy doesn't get much sleep! Hopefully when we get into a house he will get more sleep! Payson hates seeing his dad sleep and not play with him so he doesn't know how to leave him alone when he is sleeping! He makes sure I am not looking and will sneak over to Landon and try to wake him up! Litttle stinker!

This is Payson being a little stinker hiding behind the table trying to wake up Landon while he is sleeping
 
 
This is at the Robinsons mall by our hotel. Payson loves the water fountains

This is what happens when you go swimming for a day with a baby that has sunscreen on his hands! Poor Landon was trying to get a tan!
This is what these two are best at!
He thought this toy was pretty lame compared to all the others around him
But then he made a friend and thought it was pretty cool
Landon wanted him to be able to play this game so bad! So having him try to play it I swear he was giving him whiplash from bouncing him up and down so hard!
This is his favorite hang out spot to sit and drink his sippie!
This kid is obsessed with the elevator! He runs to the elevator to push the button and then when we are inside he has to push the button to which level we are going to
He looks forward to brushing his teeth every night and morning! He thinks it's the funnest thing ever
This is a picture of the driving here in the Philippines! It is literally crazy driving here.. There are no rules and people just drive how they want to drive! Lets just say I have not dared drive over here yet! I guess it will happen sooner or later! I am going with later!
All tuckered out from playing so hard
These are his friends here at the hotel that work in the lobby! Payson loves them and they love him! Everytime we get off of the elevator the first thing he does is runs over to them and puts out his arms for them to pick him up! They are so sweet to him and just hug him and love on him and say how cute he is.. They know that we are checking out of the hotel soon and keep asking us and making sure that we will be coming back to visit a lot so that they can see Payson
This is just gross!!! This is cow tongue! It was at the S&R store that we went to in Cebu! I couldn't resist taking a picture of it thinking that people actually eat it
It is terrible but this is how we have to go to sleep for naps! We don't have a crib here in the hotel just two big beds pushed together! Payson thinks he is being spoiled and we will definately be in trouble when we get into our house and have to transfer him back to a crib
This picture is seriously the sweetest! We just got done swimming and got a bite to eat before naps... This little guy didn't even make is past his cracker before falling asleep
This was at a Pizza Hut in the mall! All of the workers made sure he wore this hat because they thought  he was the cutest kid there
We went to the movies which is super cheap here by the way! It costs $3 a person to go to the movies and the theaters are awesome! This was Paysons favorite toy and he kept running up to it trying to get up high enough to stick his head out for a picture
The movie theater was in the mall where this lovely merry go round is that Payson loves and cries if you pass it and he doesn't get to ride it and then bawls his head off when the ride is done and has to get off! He could ride it all day long and not get bored!
Taking a nap with dad! I love how he curls up in a cute little ball
Payson has quite the attitude if you can't tell by this picture! He thought that he was big enough to drive with dad.. But he got told different when he got put in his carseat and he was not happy
Pretty sunset here in Bacolod
Looking at animals on the I pad
This was at dinner tonight! He is obsessed with straws and having to put them in drinks!
This is him flirting with one of the workers
Landon is a good sport and plays goofy games with him when he is getting restless at dinner
This is his nightly ritual before he goes to bed.. He gets to hold the I pad all by himself and watch his animal game
This picture deserves a blog post in itself but I will just explain it here! This is a lunch that we ate at a place called ChowKing! I was excited to eat here because those of you that know me really good I love Chinese food and we found this resturant that had chinese food.. It is kind of hard to order off of menus here because you can't substitute things out for other things! Anyways I finally found something on the menu that sounded good! It was orange chicken, rice, noodles, a bread thing and something else I can't remember the name of it! So we sat down at our table and anxiously awaited for our food! Well the food got there and my meal was automatically ruined!!!! The noodles had shrimp in it and I hate fish!! I decided to look past it and just eat the chicken and rice and everything else that was on my plate! Well I tried the rice first... It was alright I mean it was good but it wasn't ham fried rice like back home! So then i tried the chicken! Ugh it was nasty it was way to orange zesty tangy and just was not good at all.. So then I was disappointed and turned to Landon and said I didn't like it.. Then I saw these pinkish things on my plate that looked like styrofoam and asked Landon what it was... He just sat there for a second and smiled cause he knew my meal would be ruined even more if he told me!! Well come to find out sitting on my plate was fried pig skin!!! BLAH!!!!! I about threw up and got up and told Landon it was time to go!! Needless to say we left our plates full on the table and went somewhere else and got a different lunch!

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!! You are such a pansy with food (I would be too). You have definately been spoiled and nothing will taste as good as your mama's cooking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Awesome - you updated !! Yahoo. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics. Landon's right, just seeing the pics and your comments are great. Don't worry about having to post a HUGE put together thing every time. I really think you need to check into the posting via your phone, just set it up in the blogger settings, and add a word to your email, and then with a simple email, you can post a picture you just took, with the subject line (will be the title of your post), and the picture. You can then post all day long !!! haha - that is my dream :) LOVE YA !!

    ReplyDelete