Thursday, October 31, 2013

LAGOON!!!

Tonight we went to Lagoon with all of my family! We got free tickets from Young Ford in Morgan... We had 7 adults (my dad, mom, Brittany, Kaley, Jordyn, Anna, and me) and 7 kids (Braxton, Hayden, Dayton, Kroix, Harper, Braelynn, and Payson.) Lets be honest I thought it was going to just be so much more work then fun.. I was worried that Paysons separation anxiety was going to set in and he wasn't going to ride the rides, there would be lots of tantrums with 7 kids, and that it was going to be freezing!! Well let me just tell you I was so wrong..:) It was one of the funnest things we have done in a long time and every single kid was so so good! There was not one tantrum and not one kid tried to run off.. They all stayed in their strollers when they were put in them and they held hands if they weren't in strollers!! They loved all of the rides, they all got along, and they all had so much fun! It was pretty cold but we just stayed busy and going and the cold never really sunk in that we were freezing! It was bearable!:) It was a great night and I think it is safe to say that we would all do it again next year!
 
 
This is the first ride that we rode.. This was when I first put him on and he didn't quite know what to think???

Then the ride started and he thought it was pretty cool!!

Then lucky him got a riding partner the second time around... Everytime we got him out he kept saying "again again"
I couldn't ride very many rides being pregnant (there is no way I could have fit!:)) so I am so grateful Anna was sweet enough to ride the rides with Pays... He loves his "Nana" is what he calls her


 
Both of them didn't like this ride very much.. It was way fast and poor Anna gets motion sick! I thought she was going to barf the whole ride!

I got snuggles the whole night from him after every ride.. I think he thought if he gave me hugs then he would get to ride another ride
 
Braelynn, Payson, and Jordyn

All the boys

Harper, me and Payson
 
Payson, Harper, Braelynn

Paysons favorite thing
 
Braelynn, Payson, Harper
 
Payson and Hayden



Payson and Hayden
Playing with the bang bang

 
Waiting in line for the Merry Go Round is hard work

He kept saying horsey

Pulling my hand saying come on
 
I think he will always love the Merry Go Round


Kroix and Payson

Landon will love this picture!! I always make Landon go on the Merry Go Round with Pays... But tonight I had no choice and had to toughen up and get out of my comfort zone and take him!!:)
 
Waiting in line for the train

Kroix and Payson

Kroix, Payson, Me

This was right after the picture above this one... This is Payson telling me "NO"... as you can see he is saying no and pushing me away because he didn't want me to sit next to him!:( Little Stinker!
 These next two pictures are my favorite and had all of us laughing so hard... While we were riding the train we went through a tunnel.. Well since we rode the train in the dark the tunnel was pitch black.. Well Jordyn had my camera and was taking pictures of Payson for me and she took a picture in the tunnel without him knowing and this was his and Kroix facial expressions... I think it's safe to say they are both a little scared of the dark!!
 
Paysons reaction

Kroix reaction
The whole gang besides Grandma Carol... She was the lucky one that got to take the picture!!:)


 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment