Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Poor Payson's Face

Poor little Pays fell on his face! While Landon and I were cleaning up after dinner the other night Jordyn and Cody walked with Payson to their house to get a movie to watch!! Right as they left their house Payson was chasing a frog and tripped over his shoes and fell right on his face.. Jordyn and Cody said he literally couldn't catch himself and his arms fell right out from under him and they could hear his poor head hit the ground!:( He got up and was crying but that didn't last long because he saw another frog and said oooooh frog!! ha sweet little thing! Jordyn came in the front door and said you're gonna kill me and I could hardly tell that he fell... I didn't think anything would really come of it ha but when he woke up the next morning you could definitely see the marks!
 
 
This is the night it happened you can hardly tell he fell except for the little bump on his head!

This is the second day

This is the night of the second day

This is the third day looking good.. We went to the store and everyone looked at me like I beat my kid
 
Then there was today the fourth day everything was going good and then we went to the pool to swim! Not even thinking how bad a scab itches if it gets wet! Well his face got wet and he started itching and I kept trying to stop him but it didn't work out to well.. He itched so bad and hard that he peeled the scab and there was blood everywhere!
 
 
It bled so much more then this

This is after we got it all cleaned up he fell asleep because he was so upset because I think it hurt him so bad! So needless to say so much for it healing.. We are gonna have to start the healing process over! Poor guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment