Wednesday, March 20, 2013

We are moving to the Philippines

I am starting this blog to keep friends and family updated on our lives while we live in the Philippines! We head over to the Philippines on Sunday March 24, 2013 at 9:40 p.m. We leave the Salt Lake Airport and head to L.A. which is a 2 hour flight. We then have a 2 hour layover and then head to Tawaiin which is a 14 1/2 hour flight. We have a 2 hour layover there and then head to Manila which is a 2 hour flight and is also the capitol of the Philippines. We have a 6 hour layover there and then head to where we will be living in the Philippines which is Bacolod! I can't even drive 20 minutes to Ogden without Payson getting restless and throwing a massive trantrum! So this 19 hour flight is going to be the most interesting, hardest thing we will ever do! Hopefully we are proved wrong and he will be an angel baby on the flight!:)

2 comments:

  1. YAHOO !!!! You are a blogger !! I AM SO HAPPY !!! Keep it up girl, LOVE you all so much. I'm having a hard time thinking about it this week. Just ask Rog, there have been tears......I know, you can't believe it, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I will be able to live a foreign life thru you guys. I am excited for you....

    ReplyDelete